Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By pikmints
#179952 After scrolling through the config and changing some details, I noticed that two particular features weren't listed. I want to know if it's possible to turn off the auto-jump the character does when he approaches a block because sometimes my character will jump when I just want to walk along side a ledge.

Perhaps a bit more technical, but is there any way to "turn off" crafting recipes for items beyond the config's Rare Candy option? My intent here is to make it so that a player can craft things like potions and ethers, but if they want max potions or other strong items then they'd need to go to a shop that carries them.

In case it's at all relevant to the answers, I'm running a single player world in Minecraft 1.10.2, Pixelmon 5.0.0-beta2, and using the pixelmon launcher on a Windows laptop.

By MoeBoy76
#179954 auto-jump is a Minecraft 1.10 feature that you can turn off at the top of the controls menu

to "turn off" crafting recipes you would need a mod or plugin that disables the crafting event for those items, it's not something we are likely to add as it's very niche
JOIN THE TEAM