Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Beauseant
#179717 I've set up my server making only use of the PokeLoot system in which every player can only loot a pokeloot ONCE.

How do i reset this for a player (or ALL players) so that he/they can loot it again?

By bvanseghi
#179774 I found this for you:
Code: Select allPokeLoot {
    # Allow Hidden Grottos to spawn in the world.
    spawnGrotto=true
    # Allows invisible PokeChests to spawn around the world randomly.
    spawnHidden=true
    # Default spawn mode (FCFS=0, PL1D=1, PUD=2, TIMED=3). FCFS = First Come First Serve, only one player can loot chest, then chests vanishes. PL1D = Player 1 Drop, chest gives one drop per person. Chest remains for others to use once each. PUD = Player Unlimited Drops, chests can be used infinitely by all players. TIMED = Each player allowed to loot again after specified time interval (individual timers). Chest remains after looting.
    spawnMode=0
    # Allows normal visible PokeChests to spawn around the world randomly.
    spawnNormal=true
    # Chest spawn rate. 0: 1 per 64 chunks. 1: 1 per 32 chunks. 2: 1 per 18 chunks. 3: 1 per 10 chunks
    spawnRate=1
    # Sets frequency that a player can reuse a timed loot chest (both placed in Creative and naturally spawned) if set to TIMED. Time conversions: one hour = 3600 seconds, one day = 86400 seconds, one week = 604800 seconds.
    timedLootReuseSeconds=86400
}

This is a chunk of the Pixelmon config file. Apparently you can allow timed looting, meaning repeated looting.

Hope this helps.
By Beauseant
bvanseghi wrote:I found this for you:
Code: Select allPokeLoot {
    # Allow Hidden Grottos to spawn in the world.
    spawnGrotto=true
    # Allows invisible PokeChests to spawn around the world randomly.
    spawnHidden=true
    # Default spawn mode (FCFS=0, PL1D=1, PUD=2, TIMED=3). FCFS = First Come First Serve, only one player can loot chest, then chests vanishes. PL1D = Player 1 Drop, chest gives one drop per person. Chest remains for others to use once each. PUD = Player Unlimited Drops, chests can be used infinitely by all players. TIMED = Each player allowed to loot again after specified time interval (individual timers). Chest remains after looting.
    spawnMode=0
    # Allows normal visible PokeChests to spawn around the world randomly.
    spawnNormal=true
    # Chest spawn rate. 0: 1 per 64 chunks. 1: 1 per 32 chunks. 2: 1 per 18 chunks. 3: 1 per 10 chunks
    spawnRate=1
    # Sets frequency that a player can reuse a timed loot chest (both placed in Creative and naturally spawned) if set to TIMED. Time conversions: one hour = 3600 seconds, one day = 86400 seconds, one week = 604800 seconds.
    timedLootReuseSeconds=86400
}

This is a chunk of the Pixelmon config file. Apparently you can allow timed looting, meaning repeated looting.

Hope this helps.

I think you have misread my question. I'm not asking for another looting system, i'm asking how do i reset it once a player has already grabbed the specific item; so he can grab it once again. I don't want people to pick it up every X minutes/days whatever. I want it to be only ONCE. But we have to test the loot to make sure it works allright, so we need to reset it for some players. How?
By MoeBoy76
Beauseant wrote:I think you have misread my question. I'm not asking for another looting system, i'm asking how do i reset it once a player has already grabbed the specific item; so he can grab it once again. I don't want people to pick it up every X minutes/days whatever. I want it to be only ONCE. But we have to test the loot to make sure it works allright, so we need to reset it for some players. How?

it's currently not possible without replacing the block, i'm thinking of adding the ability to reset PokeLoot into PixelExtras
JOIN THE TEAM