Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By TheFalseDemon
#178979 I found this seed for my own survival so I thought I should share it. It has 3 villages, multiple apricots near spawn with a mossy rock. Its also located in a plains biome, with surrounding mountains, a birch forest and a thick forest. Here's some cords. Also, I don't know if this has any effect on the spawn, but my world has bonus chest, no cheats, and large biomes.

Seed: -8779813046438869459

first village
X -16.869 Y 71 Z 346.828

second village

X -46.614 Y 67 Z 390.838

third village

X 27.956 Y 72 Z 485.883

Item

X -53.823 Y 73 Z 355.868

These all are within visible distance of each other. If your having trouble finding them, here's my best attempt to help. You will spawn near a mountain/ swamp in a forest. If you go straight and a tiny bit to the east you will see the mossy rock (its on the edge of a lake) then if you look straight across the lake from the mossy rock, the villages are over there. Turn your render distance up to at least 12 to see them across the lake. Hope you can use this seed!

JOIN THE TEAM