Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By IBGnova
#176072 ....I just tried with a fresh config. I deleted everything pixelmon, and let it gen all new files and I am still having the same issue.

By MrMasochism
#176132 Yes. if you want to fix it in the mean-time, go into the pixelmon jar with 7zip or something else appropriate, find the folders you want in assets/pixelmon and copy them out into the pixelmon directory in your base folder
By IBGnova
#176139 So if I generate the pixelmon folder on the server, and pull the assets from the jar and put those missing assets in it should work?

Edit: I got it to work with the way you suggested, Thank you so much this really helps a ton. I appreciate everyone that commented on this post trying to help me resolve this issue.

Thanks again,
Nova
JOIN THE TEAM