Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Gubba1995
#6571 My First one was a shiny solrock. It was Red instead of Orange.

Edit: Second Shiny was Numel Blue Instead Of Green.

By dashard
#6772 my first shiny was a slowbro but i had no pokeballs :(
By Blastblaze1
#6810 My first shiny was technically Arbok, but it was my friend who found it, (We were on LAN) he threw a ball (Not sure which) And then it wasn't shiny. The first one I found, not my friend, but me, was weezing. Threw a regular pokeball and it was regular.
By TopShopGamer
#6858 I just caught my first shiny one earlier today, it was the first one anyone has seen on my server. At first I though something had glitched because I was seeing a blue Electrode and then after a second it clicked and I caught it! Too bad I don't like Electrode much.
By BLSKis1
#7417 first seen and caught was Pilowine/Enormous/Duskball

As an Ice trainer it was extremely Poetic XD Everything i wanted in a Potenial Shiny: Ice, Enormous, in duskball...Nature would matter in some respects but having a Ice Pokemon as my First Shiny and seen meant alot XD
By Leqesai
#7572 So the shiny versions are cosmetically different from the normal versions, right? They're not any stronger than a regular pokemon?

I know that shiny versions in the gameboy games just looked different but I am wondering if the Pixelmon developers decided to deviate from the gameboy model and make the shinies stronger.
By SPG
Leqesai wrote:So the shiny versions are cosmetically different from the normal versions, right? They're not any stronger than a regular pokemon?

I know that shiny versions in the gameboy games just looked different but I am wondering if the Pixelmon developers decided to deviate from the gameboy model and make the shinies stronger.

ya, its just colour, nothing is different about them besides how they look
By TLesniak
#8085 I have actually never seen a shiny in this mod. Neither do i know anyone who has.
Are the shiny pokemon as rare as they are in the original games?
By Lettucecow
#8283 My first pixelmon shiny in singleplayer was a random shiny electrode and on a sever shiny arbok :lol:
JOIN THE TEAM