Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jonomuffin
#22276 I found my first shiny on Alpine, it was a shiny charmeleon. I was pretty new to pixelmon at that time so I didn't know how the shiny Pokemon looked so I completely disregarded it to be a shiny pokemon. I thought the golden texture was the design. I've never seen a shiny charmeleon before so I just treated it like a normal exp pokemon. A few days later I was fiddling with the /pokespawn command in singleplayer where I spawned the starter pokemon in shiny version....

By Hypnose
Jonomuffin wrote:I found my first shiny on Alpine, it was a shiny charmeleon. I was pretty new to pixelmon at that time so I didn't know how the shiny Pokemon looked so I completely disregarded it to be a shiny pokemon. I thought the golden texture was the design. I've never seen a shiny charmeleon before so I just treated it like a normal exp pokemon. A few days later I was fiddling with the /pokespawn command in singleplayer where I spawned the starter pokemon in shiny version....

Damn, that sucks..
By Dyonisi
#22433 My first shiny pokemon?
It was a shiny electrode. I was hunting on a multiplayer server for a eeevee, a field was nearbye and I saw a blue electrode rollin around.
By Articuno437
#23921 I was building a town, and then I saw a shiny graveler and caught it. And I was like, WHAT?
By The_Nanobots
Articuno437 wrote:I was building a town, and then I saw a shiny graveler and caught it. And I was like, WHAT?

WHAT? You found a Shiny Graveler that DIDN'T use explosion or self destruct.

Vegeta what does the scouter say about his power level?
It's over 9000!

I found a shiny kabuto once...... when I used /pokespawn kabuto s
By ilovepokemon
ilovepokemon wrote:mine was a shiny miltank on Starscream1333's server (hamachi), but i dont have it anymore because of the update :(

my first shiny was the same pokemon but on vike's server lol, i was so surprised when i saw that shiny miltank on my way from ice town to water town but now im so happy
JOIN THE TEAM