Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ATEMVEGETA
#175320 So I added the recently released 4.2.6 Pixelmon version and loaded my server. Everything seemed to be normal but when I try to open my PC the game crashes and gets me back to my Multiplayer Servers list (idk why). It shows this error:

Connection Lost
A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated

Newly created servers with no Pokemon inside a PC seems to work fine, also deleting all the Pokemon in my PC (while in a previous version) and moving then to 4.2.6 works also. I think there is a bug in the new version in reading the Pokemon file in a PC. Can someone check this out plz?

By m1zark
#175321 I can confirm this issue, as I've crashed while using a a pc and when I got back in there were a number of missing pokemon from my pc.
By MoeBoy76
#175322 this is either already fixed or is being worked on
By SnowBlitzz
#175326 I feel like a quickfix update is coming up as this seems really bad
By SnowBlitzz
#175332 Not just this, there have also been cases of players losing pokemon, and an egg exploit on ranch blocks if they click fast enough before crashing. Anyway, hope for the best. Should probably label 4.2.6 as a bugged version cuz I see some servers already updating which is can lead to some trouble
By Epica
#175333 I have the exact same issue.

When ever I use the PC it kicks me off the server / game saying a fatal issue has occurred.

I had just caught a shiny Stantler too!

For the second I can see what is in the PC before it crashes I can see I am missing 3 Pokemon, an Eevee, a Bulbasaur and the shiny Stantler.
By Gershon
#175338 Also having this issue with players, can we get an emergency patch for 4.2.6 servers?
JOIN THE TEAM