Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By pokken
#173392 I've been working on an adventure map for Pixelmon but the issue is I barely see any Pixelmon. I've edited the config to be max 90 Pixelmon on land and I made the chunk radius to be 2 chunk but I don't see any single Pixelmon. What the hell is going on? I disabled 'save entities to world' so the save is refreshed but no Pixelmon are spawning. Why the hell is this happening?

By JamieS1211
#173444 Other factors can prevent pokemon spawning. They are passive entities so make sure they are enabled in the server.properties and there is no protection system blocking them
By Ramin
#174305 I'm having the same exact issue. Except that I get a few spawning, but very very little.

my issue seems to be mostly on land. I get water/air pokemon spawning right, but none on land at all.
By JerkOfAllTrades
#174454 I'm in the same boat; plenty of Pokemon in the water and air, but very few land spawns. Maybe it's biome based?

EDIT: I went into the Mod Options>General folder, and when I adjusted spawn distance to 16 chunks, suddenly a bunch of Pokemon and trainers appeared. I don't know if this adjustment did it, or if simply having paused the game for an extended period allowed the game to populate the world.
JOIN THE TEAM