Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Jimby
#173340 Hi All,

After being told that Pixelmon 1.7.10 servers are not being fixed (missing pokes from pokedex etc), I decided to try the 4.x.x servers.

The only problem being ... no matter what version I try, they all show the same message when picking which server to join (Can't connect to server.) with a lovely little red cross over the ping.

Being the stubborn soul that I am, I have even tried to connect anyway ... yeah, that got me as far as :-
Java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information:

Am I missing something here ?
I would like to at least try the updated version and would prefer to stay with RC.

Many Thanks
Jimby

By MoeBoy76
#173341 if you are only attempting to connect to beta1.pixelmonmod.com then that's cos it is currently offline and will be until needed for testing
By Jimby
#173342 Hi MoeBoy76,

Thank you for the response, is there another server address I can try by any chance ?
By Jimby
#173355 ok, so I found beta2.pixelmonmod.com ...

But I Still can't gain access as I'm not whitelisted.

Any clues on getting whitelisted please ? :bored:
JOIN THE TEAM