Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By HalestormXV
#172926 So I have a bit of an oddity here. I am running the latest Pixelmon. I was playing on Singleplayer and noticed that Legendary Pixelmon would spawn accordingly (as set in the configs) so I moved over to my server where I do some of my testing with SpongForge and such and I noticed that not a single Legendary was spawning. Now granted this was happening WITH SpongeForge and WITHOUT SpongeForge. Granted I know the config settings for the Legendaries however I just found it odd that i would be on the server for 2 or 3 hours and not one Legendary would spawn.

I chalked it up to just poor RNG, however today, in doing some server tweaking i noticed this message come up in my log: http://pastebin.com/Q7dWzXnk

To me this indicates that a Legendary was attempting to spawn but failed due to the error. Is this a config reason? Server Reason? Or is this just standard that where I was it couldn't spawn. Mind you they spawn fine on my Single Player world. This only happens in my SMP world.

Is it possible this error was introduced with the 4.2.4 and 4.2.5 updates as on my Single Player world I was using 4.2.3 or is it more likely that this is an error in a server specific environment? OR finally is this a mal-configuration on my part?

The reason I didn't post this on the issue tracker is because I am not really sure if it is the mod or something on my end.

By Some Body
#172927 The error message currently occurs when a Legendary attempts to spawn in a biome and time where no Legendaries can spawn. It should not affect cases where Legendaries are able to spawn. In the next update, the error message will no longer appear.

Check without Sponge on a server. There have recently been several problems that arise only with Sponge servers.
JOIN THE TEAM