Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By blockbuster4664
#172916 Hello, im new to the website and i saw the get a hat thing, so i made an account, put in the info. I went on my pixelmon world and did the /redeem command posted on the home page and it said "Invalaid Arguments!" i am not sure how to link my character so if anyone could help that would be great!

By Chrisjg377
#172917 If you go into your account settings on the very bottom it asks. For your MC Password and for your Current forum password. Make sure that the email registered on this site is the same for MC. Also make sure you have logged into mojang before and answered the security questions.

EDIT: I do see on your account that you have linked your MC Account. Not sure if you did that after the post or before.
Anyway you should just be able to enter the command now.

Best of luck to you.
By blockbuster4664
#172936 Thank you, I am not sure if it was just not me being able to do it on a single player world. I linked it when I created my account I guess.

Also, will everyone running pixelmon be able to see the hat? And do I have to input the command on a pixelmon server or does a single player world work too?
JOIN THE TEAM