Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By imtwisted2
#172782 When I try to retrieve my MC info, I get "invalid credentials" error. I made sure I was typing the correct password AND had logged onto Mojang on the computer in question, but it's still giving me that error! Help please?

By Dundi
#172812 Probably a glitch with Pixelmon, although if it isn't then nobody can help apart from Mojang Support. ^-^
By JamieS1211
#172840 Is this for website or launcher? If it is for the website then you need to make sure you use the same email address for your mojang account and pixelmon forums account. Otherwise some players have mentioned that they had trouble logging in when they were already logged into their mojang account though a MC client (don't remember exactly what was said).
JOIN THE TEAM