Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Kaiser6012
#172693 I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but the support tickets seem to be used specifically for Pixelmon bugs and to date, I've not found one.

My main problem lies with Spawn of Psyduck - namely, that after updating to 4.2.5 and the Pixelmon beta server, the config file simply refused to be read. Upon generation of a new config file, it was discovered that no pokemon data was being read - the new config file had no entries for pokemon, existing or no, to be elaborated upon.

Has something changed between the legacy 1.7 build and this one that is causing errors with Spawn of Psyduck? Is an update in the works that I'm not aware of? I hate to pester over what could end up being a rather minor thing, but if the sidemod truly isn't working with some part of the new build, then... well, it's a bit of a problem.

By SnowBlitzz
Kaiser6012 wrote:I will - thank you for directing me to the right place!

Aside from this, I've been having a blast with Pixelmon, and I hope it continues strong into the future.

It's a great mod created by great people :p
By MoeBoy76
#172712 i can't fix this issue (cos it doesn't happen in dev, client or server on my PC, and the fact that i don't have any time at all) so i created a pixpack with the config pre-generated, it needs updating to 4.2.4+ though
By Kaiser6012
#173000 I did try the Pixpack config, but that ran into the same problem. I suspect either 4.2.4 or 4.2.5 changed the way it references the pokemon lists and Spawn of Psyduck is out of the loop, so to speak. I would much prefer not having to downgrade if at all possible, and even if I do end up having to go to an earlier version of Pixelmon I feel that this is merely delaying the problem - Spawn of Psyduck needs to be up-to-date, otherwise it's not useful as a Pixelmon side-mod.

I really hope this can be fixed soon - using BoP to flesh out a Pixelmon world is just too good for world diversity and I'd hate to have to give it up.
By MoeBoy76
#173015 Well, unfortunately it didn't happen when i tried it, although i didn't actually have BoP loaded, i'll put the change from IDs to names on my priority list and should get it done on the weekend
JOIN THE TEAM