Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Bronain
#172520 I am trying to host a server for the first time and everything seems to be working perfectly. The one issue I have been having is major FPS drops in towns. I fought through the lag and I found that many trainers were spawning in the town in the exact same spot. Could this be a problem with one of my server settings? If so how can I fix it?

By Bronain
#172521 I saw the setting in the config for NPC rarity and that number was originally set to 50. I lowered the number to 25 and the problem does not appear to be solved
By MoeBoy76
#172562 the issue seems to be that when a Village is generated by Sponge they attempt to spawn the Villagers which breaks the spawning of ChattingNPCs, loading without Sponge and it works fine even after adding Sponge again
JOIN THE TEAM