Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By dexnim
#171357 I reported a bug, and it was marked as "Fix completed in VCS", and I don't know if that refers to a specific past version or what. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, or if this has been answered elsewhere. I couldn't find it. Thanks in advance.

By vPzQuigleyx
#171358 VCS means Version Control System. In most cases, when something is marked as "Fixed in VCS" or something similar it means that it'll be fixed in the next public release/patch of Pixelmon.
By SnowBlitzz
#171359 Oh I actually thought it meant Version Coming Soon lol, makes sense though
By Some Body
#171362 Version Coming Soon works out nicely when explaining the term to people who don't program. However, Version Control System (i.e., Git/GitHub) is what it actually stands for.
JOIN THE TEAM