Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By KyuuKun
#171307 I want to know if pixelmon will have a updates for 1.7.10 for add pokémon and abilities. Or if will have a tool for downgrade the mod and side mods. I have a pixelmon server and i want so much update the pixelmon mod but the players have a lot of lag with pixelmon in 1.8.

By SnowBlitzz
#171322 The previous versions didn't require this much RAM to run, but I guess it's quite understandable considering how much there is inside the mod.
By MrMasochism
SnowBlitzz wrote:The previous versions didn't require this much RAM to run, but I guess it's quite understandable considering how much there is inside the mod.

The difference in ram requirements is entirely due to minecraft, pixelmon is actually running lighter in 1.8 than previous versions
By SnowBlitzz
MrMasochism wrote:
SnowBlitzz wrote:The previous versions didn't require this much RAM to run, but I guess it's quite understandable considering how much there is inside the mod.

The difference in ram requirements is entirely due to minecraft, pixelmon is actually running lighter in 1.8 than previous versions

Ahhh I see. Makes sense now :-D
JOIN THE TEAM