Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Mireio
#171249 Greetings my name Mireio!
I start a Pokémon adventure map together all the Regions (Red X / Y) but I would like Pokémon and needs of your mods and huge and perfect for what I want I want to know if I could have the Model 3D to put them in a resource pack ...
Thank you for your answer!
-Cordialement Mireio :-D

By Mireio
#171274 Then made as I said I would need 3D models of Mods (Pokémon) because they perfectly match what I'm looking, I myself even trying to make models I can not but your models are so realistic and beautiful and true to the game that just wanted to know if it was possible to use them (to have them) to put them in my pakc resource (3D models of Pokémon) for my map ! :-D

-Mireio :-)
By CptSkrill
#171299 why you want their models for your resource pack? models arnt even supposed to be in a resource pack its the textures... also please slow down correct your self coz its confusing to read what you actually want.
By Mireio
#171338 I'm sorry if I make mistakes I'm French ...: / Then I ask if I can have their models (in .JSON) to the mettres pakc in a resource map for my Pokémon that I am-train construction .. I think understandable beings ?
By Jay113355
#171348 He wants the pixelmon models to use in a map project. Basically he wants permission to take the models we have.

@mireio All of the pixelmon models require code to be rendered and cannot simply be put into a resource pack and placed into the world.

If you want the pixelmon models in your world, your map's players would need the pixelmon mod.

The pixelmon models are for the use of the pixelmon mod and are copyrighted.

From pixelmonmod.com/ucp.php?mode=terms
Copyright Notice
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all assets relating to the Pixelmon Mod entirely, and the full content of this website. Anything submitted to Pixelmon made by a community member for use in the mod will be treated as a transfer of ownership, which may not be later redacted without written consent of both the original creator and Pixelmon Mod. Anything not covered as such will be duly noted alongside said assets.
By Mireio
#171540 Merci je bien mais c'est pas grave je vais essayer de recruter un Modeleur 3D afin qu'il me fasse mes propre modèles pour ma map... Merci quand meme ^^

-Mireio :-)
JOIN THE TEAM