Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By FrostEffects
#170990 Just have a question for those donators of you that have sashes. I noticed this in the profile:
In-Game Sash Forum Donors Only - Color options are available to regular donators.

When does one unlock this feature? Is it based on a fixed price or based on the amount of times you've donated. Has anyone unlocked this feature yet even? What are the color choices. I'm very interested in finding out When I will be able to unlock it.

By MrMasochism
#170999 it's fixed price. at $25 I believe. There are a number or people who have it.
Remember though, donation rewards aren't representative of a dollar value, we don't think it's worth that much, it's rather we want to thank people who donate to us so we give little thank you gifts.
By Isi
#171039 To extend on that - it's labelled as regular donators because you don't have to make a 25 USD payment to get the colour option, you just need to have donated a total over time of 25 USD.

The colour option is hexadecimal, which means you're in no way limited on choice.
By FrostEffects
#171061 The Color options are 3.5+? not 3.4? I downgraded my servers to 3.4 due to the sidemod conflictions with 3.5 and 1.8 sponge versions still lack lots of plugin support.
By MrMasochism
#171113 I'm not actually certain which version added the colour change. The changelog section on the wiki should have that information
JOIN THE TEAM