Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By omegasparta
#170772 Excuse me Some Body, but I see you're a mod developer. I'm really interested in this mod and love the work you put into it, but I'm extremely nervous about downloading it. Last time I tried on a legit site, it went to a site called adf.ly and loaded my old computer with viruses. I also attempted to download the pixelmon launcher from this site, but it tried to take me to the same site. I was wondering if you could help me find a guaranteed safe way to download pixelmon.
By Some Body
#170773 Don't click on the central ads on Adfly. Wait 5 seconds and a "Skip Ad" button will appear on the top-right for you to navigate to.
By Howsyer
#170775 Is there another place to download pixelmon? The site that Adfly directs you to has been having DNS issues for the last 18 hours or so. @GetNodeCraft said on their Twitter that they've contacted their provider and are awaiting a response.
By Grmpixelmon
#170845 The pixelmon download takes you to adfly because thats how they get paid for all the hard work they put into this mod, so i suggest you just be patient and wait for adfly to fix itself.
By harrymanhire
#170852 The 1.9 update has it's reasons like what the YouTuber Logdotzip said if the game dose not update the game dies down and command blocks got much better in that update anyways people made real games into minecraft but using 1.9 command blocks and pixelmon maybe someone will end up making cool mini games or a 100% Firered remake in minecraft that looks down on your player i can think of some maps that has done that and mega rings will look nice in 1.9 trust me and the elytra man i want to fly with pokemon not fly on them maybe a elytra is how we can do sky battles? I got 1.9 forge but no mods to use it with :(
JOIN THE TEAM