Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Karagra
#170301 Hello everyone I am new to the forums came here for a quick question if you dont mind. What are the Entity ID's for the Doctor, NPC Trainers, Chatting NPCs, Move Relearner, Move Tutor, Shopkeeper, Trader... I looked everywhere cant seem to find them. Im using Polis for area protection and i need to allow players to click these npcs! :-D

By MoeBoy76
#170348 working on adding a wiki page but they will show up in your fml-<client/server>-latest.log like so
[FML/pixelmon]: Automatically registered mod pixelmon entity Trainer as pixelmon.Trainer
if you are wanting them to spawn/kill then you are in for a rough time, i've almost got an update for PE ready that has a command to kill Pixelmon NPCs
By Karagra
#170357 I spawned in set NPCS Shopkeepers etc.... I need to get the entity ID from the perm npcs in the area. So your saying this is going to be hard >.< great
By MoeBoy76
#170359 Shopkeepers are all pixelmon.Shopkeeper, if you want the EntityID of the in-game entities you have then you would need to look at the Entity object
By Karagra
#170396 Alright guys so someone over on the permissions forums helped me out i had to add chattingnpc shopkeeper nursejoy to my plugin now i just need to figure out the other ones.
JOIN THE TEAM