Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ozm8
#170214 Can someone tell me exactly how you run a pixelmon server with plugins on 1.7.10 or later?

By ozm8
#170282 Ok i installed sponge and pixel and its working but it wont recognize the plugin. I have the plugins in the mods folder but nothing happens. Is there something else I have to do?

I have tried the essentials and world edit plugin
By ozm8
#170289 well i seem to have gotten sponge vanilla working with sponge plugin my olny problem now is i cannot seem to find a world guard and when i do /help it works but /help 2, /help 3 doesn't so how do i see the next help page?
By MoeBoy76
ozm8 wrote:well i seem to have gotten sponge vanilla working with sponge plugin my olny problem now is i cannot seem to find a world guard and when i do /help it works but /help 2, /help 3 doesn't so how do i see the next help page?

for WG (Admin) use FoxGuard and for players use Polis

to navigate using SpongeAPI's pagination simply click the << or >> at the bottom of the help page
By ozm8
MoeBoy76 wrote:
ozm8 wrote:well i seem to have gotten sponge vanilla working with sponge plugin my olny problem now is i cannot seem to find a world guard and when i do /help it works but /help 2, /help 3 doesn't so how do i see the next help page?

to navigate using SpongeAPI's pagination simply click the << or >> at the bottom of the help page
By ozm8
ozm8 wrote:
MoeBoy76 wrote:

Which version of forge, sponge forge and pixelmon do i need for those 2 plugins to work? only world edit works when i try those plugins the server doesn't start
Which version of forge, sponge forge and pixelmon do i need for those 2 plugins to work? only world edit works when i try those plugins the server doesn't start
JOIN THE TEAM