Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Torm04
#169945 Hello, I was thinking of throwing up a pixelmon server that is always the latest stable pixelmon build. I was thinking of doing this because many of the servers out there today run the latest forge with bukkit. I'm thinking of allowing land protection, but nothing else. It will be entirely survival and up to the players to build an economy and structures.

So I'm asking, does anyone think this would be a good idea, or do you have any other ideas?

Thanks

-Torm04

By Clevindians
#169989 Try the NPC mod. It will allow players to have fun, while still having to work for their items. Set money or other items as currency that they can trade the pokemon drops in for. They will then be able to use that money (set the prices not easy to get) to buy pokeballs and such. Just a thought. :-D
By Pokenerd8
#169993 yes but the Npc mod can do alot more imo, they can do commands and set up barriers depending on what mission/quest your player is doing and has a feature where you can add your own music for the npc to play on a texture pack, comes with placeholder blocks which you can customize for a texturepack as well. Also has a way to change the model of the npc to any of the pokemon in pixelmon mod or any model in minecraft etc. really good mod to use for adventure stuff and i would not recommend any other mod like it. :)
JOIN THE TEAM