Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Ihrie
#168766 Yes I am aware this isn't the forum section for help but since every time I go to open the support or issue tracker I get error codes, this is the option I am left with. OK so now my issues:

1. trying to DL the files for the pixelmon mod and all the links send me to a site that flags my antivirus and sends up force DL windows for norton or various adobe things. (I'm all updated so I don't trust these pop ups. What gives? How am I supposed to access the downloads?
2. as stated above the support and issue tracker links send me to an error page. So i can not get in touch with someone on how to resolve the above issue forcing me to post in general.

Help plz ty

By MrMasochism
#168783 When you click download there'll be a counter up the top right when that hits zero it will change to a button to click on. Do that and it will take you to the right place to download
JOIN THE TEAM