Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By eloijasper
#168417 So i have an alright computer and have been playing minecraft with pixelmon 4.1.4 and have been experiencing terrible lag. I have applied 4 gb of ram to minecraft and reduced the settings a lot but i still get 10-16 frames per second while moving making this mod unplayable. any tips?

By eloijasper
#168420 mac running windows through bootcamp with a decent graphics card and 8 gb of ram. I have an I5
By Some Body
#168421 You can run Pixelmon natively on OSX via the normal Minecraft launcher.
By eloijasper
#168422 its not that, its just simpler to have all my games on bootcamp where i can run pretty much every game
By Isi
#168424 Yeah, sounds like it's running flawlessly.

Take the advice.
By eloijasper
#168429 Its not that it lags to run windows, it's bootcamp. by run i mean i can actually use a game ex: Skyrim. My minecraft runs fine on max graphics with any other mods
By MrMasochism
#168444 Try out 4.2 when it comes out. Minecraft (and forge) finally got rendering speeds back to something reasonable with 1.8.9
JOIN THE TEAM