Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By bblondia
#168016 So here is the situation... My wife was on the computer and started the update to 4.1.4 but cancelled it mid update because we weren't sure if the server my son plays on was compatible with the update yet.... Now the game doesn't prompt us for the update anymore... I was able to find it on the downloads page and downloaded the executable jar file but I have no idea how to install it as the game no longer prompts us to update automatically. Am I supposed to paste this into another folder? I'm new to this and haven't tried to manually do an update like this. The file won't open when I try to run it from the downloads folder.

By JamieS1211
#168023 What launcher are you using to launch the game? Vanila minecraft or Pixelmon launcher? Also what is the server website, then I can check what version it is currently running on for you. You won't be able to run the pixelmon core jar files from your downloads folder.
JOIN THE TEAM