Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By PigLover1202
#167934 (I don't know if this is in the right topic. Feel free to move it if it isn't.)

So, I have been have some trouble with the Config settings. I went to disable Pokemon from spawning in the overworld, and I saved it to make sure. When I started a new world, Pokemon were still spawning. Anybody know how to fix this so that I can build my map? (p.s. I am trying to get Pokemon to spawn only through spawners)

By Febilian
#167944 I think the file should be in the config folder, that's where it is for me anyways. Try resetting your config folder by deleting it and then running Minecraft again.
By PigLover1202
#167945 These idiot Pokemon need to realize that I spent hours and followed the directions of a developer so that I could rid of them. I just want to start my freaking map. :mad:
JOIN THE TEAM