Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Lucasjuhas
#167233 I finnaly finished my map! Yey!

After "only" a week of work,my map is finnaly finished. It have 8 gyms,Elite Four,Champion,linear history,Team Rocket,and you can catch every legendary that is in Pixelmon mod!
To do it,I obviously used Pixelmon mod as I consider this the best pokémon mod that we have actually. Please people,check it,Im sure you will like! And if you find any error,post it in the Planet Minecraft post,not here,in Plnaet Minecraft is easier to me help everyone.

To play the map,download it here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... t-version/
Im sure you guys will like it!

By MoeBoy76
#167237 if the download was available from a decent site i would have checked it out but sadly you have used 4shared
By Lucasjuhas
#167257 What? 4shared work perfectly,you whant me to sue what? Other sites offer less then 1gb,4shared is 15gb. I will not pay to maintain this,I don't get nothing with it
JOIN THE TEAM