Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Flashback083
#167212 Hello ! I see that command /pokefind was delete in 1.8, can you re add it if its possible ? Thanks for Your anwser!

By MoeBoy76
Flashback83 wrote:Hello ! I see that command /pokefind was delete in 1.8, can you re add it if its possible ? Thanks for Your anwser!

nothing was removed when porting PixelExtras to 1.8, you are referring to the rewrite which added the working core commands and none of the hacky ones, if you want to find where specific Pixelmon are then use Gameshark, or if you want to find what biomes a Pixelmon spawns in the use /wiki Pixelmon biome
By Flashback083
#167318 I dont want use gameshark cause i block it on my server, and i use the command only when a legendarie spawn , to know who catch him ^^
JOIN THE TEAM