Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

What type you like to see the most?

N/A
N/A
50%
N/A
N/A
50%
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
By Pokenerd8
#166898 I have been doing a bunch of structures which are kinda like mini dungeons for each type of pokemon and getting reasonable loot. For now, I don't know what people really want to see. and would like for you to vote. The ones with the most votes i will do 1st and moving down to the ones with the least. I have done Fire, Bug, Poison, Electric already and i have Water Type ready to do next. i also think somone already did ghost type so i do not have it on list to keep it at 10 options.

List of Dungeons done so far
Spoiler:

These are not all one type specific, but rather that is the main focus, meaning i can add things like zubat to the volcano for fire types and it should be fine. How ever, i do not know what everything should look like or what all types to use. At the moment i do not have any idea how to do Dark, rock, Ground, dragon, steel, Normal, Fighting, Flying type areas. I can still edit the ones i currently have if need be.

The rules i have been following are
- Around chunk size or smaller
- No redstone
- No High Valuable blocks (Diamond, Gold, Iron, Glowstone, sea lanturn etc.)
- No shrines or Legendary pokemon (This could change, Maybe)
- I'm unsure if i can do more than one type of Dungeon (like 2 water dungeons etc.)
- Fairy Type Dungeons for now will not be made until otherwise
- Anything that can not be brought over to the mod will go to the Beta server for Moeboy76
- There could be more to the rules in the future

Anyway, point is i would really like some suggestions about what you guys would like to see, and hope i can get them in the mod for you or if not enjoy them on the Beta server :)

JOIN THE TEAM