Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Lucasjuhas
#166905 Ok,let me like "update" you:now Im playign with normal render distance,and the FPS don't go lower then 60,never. Yes,normally I play like that in far+,but thats enough to me. In my vision,it really don't make sense this game lag that much,but im not programmer,so I can't say this is a mod problem. But every time you can optmize,please,do it,because the pixelmon 3.5.1 is way lighter then 4.1.3 (maybe is something with pixelutlities)

By MrMasochism
#166914 No the difference is entirely in base minecraft. In order to improve fps (yes improve you read that right) they changed a heap of things in the render stack. This means that it now takes more ram to run minecraft but you get better fps. The same is true for pixelmon, use vbo's increase ram given to minecraft to run and you'll get better fps than 3.5.1
By yoru-san
Lucasjuhas wrote:With Pixelmon mod,my fps fall to 50-60,20fps with shaders mod

I don't know what's your problem at that point? Just don't use the shaders mod and it runs fluidly on 50 fps which is perfectly fine for a normal human eye. I would be glad if mine would run on 30 fps without fps drops...
JOIN THE TEAM