Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By blackfire499
#165981 Hi i got a little problem with my Server installed is Pixelmon 4.1.3 and if i want to connect it shows only Loggin in after a while the Game Output shows

[23:50:26] [Client thread/FATAL] [FML]: Exception caught executing FutureTask: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.callFuture(FMLCommonHandler.java:715) [FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1019) [bsu.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:345) [bsu.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:120) [Main.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_147244_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:459) ~[cee.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S12PacketEntityVelocity.func_148833_a(SourceFile:66) ~[kz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.S12PacketEntityVelocity.func_148833_a(SourceFile:9) ~[kz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.run(SourceFile:13) ~[ih.class:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.callFuture(FMLCommonHandler.java:714) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]

I Reinstalled the Mod and disabled all other Mods but nothing is changing.

Hope you can help me

JOIN THE TEAM