Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By ATEMVEGETA
#165949 1 more question regarding Pokeloot Chests. I went into a gamemode 1 server and constantly getting Master Chest loots to see how often you get an HM. I opened a ton of Master Chest stacks, I found alsmost all the HMs except the HM06: Rock Smash. Also, I didn't managed to get either the TM122: Softboiled and TM144: Steel Wing. Can a modder please take a look in the mod and tell me if those items are not missing from the Pokeloot list (of Master Chests)? Thanks!
By ATEMVEGETA
#166003 Thanks!

What about my first question? Are there any Ultra Chests in the game, and if so, where can I find one?
By MoeBoy76
#166006 they should be spawning randomly in the world the same way as regular Pokeloot or the hidden variation, obviously they are a lot rarer than regular ones
By ATEMVEGETA
#166013 Are you sure? I never found one even though I searched a huge area in my server so far.
JOIN THE TEAM