Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By bhoqure
#166160 Sponge is actually pretty stable with the current builds. There may be no currently good permission mod but other than that its pretty good
By VinceOrlando
#166173 Stop trying to push him to sponge when it clearly is still in developement. I mean there are updates every day that break important plugins. Hell, I wasnt even able to use PEX after following steps from the dev to get it to work and it pretty much put me off of it. He will update when it is good and ready and has a solid plugin pool under it.
By Aipa
#166176 A version of "cauldron" (aka something that can run forge mods and Bukkit plugins) for 1.8 is under development. It's called Project Testificate, however there is no defined release date and nobody knows when it might be finished.
By clienthax
Aipa wrote:A version of "cauldron" (aka something that can run forge mods and Bukkit plugins) for 1.8 is under development. It's called Project Testificate, however there is no defined release date and nobody knows when it might be finished.

Just no.
JOIN THE TEAM