Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By rockzyk
#165035 I was just wondering if there was a command to fill the souls in the orbs? I screwed up an attempt at Zapdos, and I really don't want to have to waste my time with the souls again. Thank you!

By Some Body
#165036 The souls are kept track of with damage values. The vanilla /give is sufficient to obtain a full orb.
By rockzyk
#165176 How do I do that? I was trying "/give rockzyk x" where x was certain numbers I was finding online, but none of them were working. What do I type in to give myself?
By AcedDunsparce
#165185 As far as I'm concerned, there is no command to have a orb and you fill it, although, I think with a command and giving yourself an orb with a specific NBT Tag, you could be able to.
By Some Body
#165187 Orbs have no NBT tags associated with them. It's the damage value that decides how full it is.
By Jay113355
#165207 /give <username> <item> <ammount> <data>
/give <username> pixelmon:item.Uno_Orb 1 375
/give <username> pixelmon:item.Dos_Orb 1 375
/give <username> pixelmon:item.Tres_Orb 1 375
JOIN THE TEAM