Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Shadowshinra
#164900 We're using the 1.7.10 version because our server is 1.7.10 since 1.8 still doesn't have enough stable plugins yet, or are you saying there is a new version of the legacy Extras coming out soon? One of the nodes we're looking for is for /teach which became a normal command in pixelmon in later pmon
By MoeBoy76
#164910 i recently backported the latest version of PE to 1.7.10, /endbattle and /teach or /learnmove were removed since they are Pixelmon commands in 3.5 and 4.0.X+, which means you need to read the Pixelmon commands page (which i just updated the permissions section of)
By Shadowshinra
MoeBoy76 wrote:i recently backported the latest version of PE to 1.7.10, /endbattle and /teach or /learnmove were removed since they are Pixelmon commands in 3.5 and 4.0.X+, which means you need to read the Pixelmon commands page (which i just updated the permissions section of)

Ah I see, thanks for the wiki update, haven't tested the perm yet but I'll assume it will work, in the mean time, the server owner when attempting to use /teach herself on my own poke, she got
Spoiler:
(ignore her typo of my name lol) Any idea what could cause this?
JOIN THE TEAM