Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By PhoenixPills
#164607 I know there are Pokemon adventure maps out there where players custom tailor what Pokemon are spawning using the Pixelmon spawner, I want to do this on my server. The problem is no matter what I do Pixelmon are randomly spawning everywhere, ones that I do not want spawning.

I have turned on Peaceful, tried turning spawning off in the config, but no matter what I do it either stops Pixelmon spawners (they still spawn stuff but they go away instantly) or Pixelmon spawn randomly everywhere. I have done every single Google search and even tried setting gamerule doMobSpawning to false.

I think what would work is setting the Mob Spawning tick to 0 but there is no option to do so in Forge, that was with old Bukkit.

Can someone provide help on how servers got their Pixelmon to stop spawning but spawn the correct ones?

By PhoenixPills
#164609 This is hilariously easy sorry for clogging up some Forum space with a dumb question I'm sad I didn't find this on my own, but you are a legend anyway thank you so much.

No idea how this never popped up in a Google search.
By bhoqure
#164765 PheonixPills, if you need any help with anything server wise i may be able to help as well. I have been working on mine for quite a while and in the process of getting it all set up in 1.8.

if i may ask which version are you going to be using it as?
JOIN THE TEAM