Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Reddarian
#164365 All arguments are met with invalid argument (for gender edit) or "An unknown error occurred while attempting to perform this command"

EDIT: (so it's in the first post if others are having this problem)
Since it's not super clear on the wiki page how the commands are supposed to be typed:
changing gender of slot 1 to male would use the command in either of the following ways.
/pokeedit reddarian 1 ge:m
/pokeedit reddarian 1 gem
essentially, there should just be no space between the command argument and the command's argument

By MoeBoy76
#164384 i just did /pokeedit MoeBoy76 1 gef, then ge:m and finally gender:f, all of which worked perfectly and had 0 errors, please post the console log as the only error in that version should be name printing
By MoeBoy76
Reddarian wrote:Ok, cool thanks! I was using /pokeedit reddarian 1 ge f, so using the syntax without the colon isn't working, but the colon syntax is. Thanks for the info, it's working now :D

there's not a space between any of the arguments, ie "ge f" is wrong "gef" is correct
By Reddarian
#164713 I have another syntax question: when changing nature, what am I supposed to put?
/pokeedit reddarian 1 na:modest doesn't seem to be working, throwing an invalid nature given error. is there like a number associated with different natures or is there some sort of weird capitalization i need to use? "Modest" and "MODEST" don't work either.
By MoeBoy76
Reddarian wrote:/pokeedit reddarian 1 na:modest

/pokeedit reddarian 1 n:modest, nmodest or nature:modest should all work
you should really just read the wiki page since it has all the info you need, here: http://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?t ... mon_Extras
By Reddarian
#164729 Ok thanks. I was using the wiki page but misread the command. pretty much all the one's i'd used so far used 2 letters for the shorthand and i didnt see it was just the 1 letter for nature.
I was also reading the wiki page in the first place (for the issue in the first post) but the instructions on using the command were unclear, hence why i haven't just deleted the thread and put the example syntax in the first post.
JOIN THE TEAM