Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Arsat
#164304 Hi.

I think its not a bug.

We only have a 4 player Nitrado server and a lot of time (after serverrestart too) when we fly to an outher biome much away from the outher players there are no pokemon around you. Minutes later a low spawn comes.

or when i am alone on server and only run 10 meters and run back i have complet outher pokemons. Thats very annoying when you see in distance an pokemon what you search and when you there its despawned in front of you.

Are this bugs or can i change in config my problems ( i have read the config wiki but i am not sure) ?

it runs a 4.0.8 version on the server. No outher mods.

thx for the answers.

By MrMasochism
#164316 You can configure this to some degree. There are a wide variety of configuration options for spawning and fiddling with them will get you a wide range of different results. All pokemon however have a basic despawn timer attached to them, this basically means that you won't have them despawn in front of you unless they have been in the world for a decent length of time
By Arsat
MrMasochism wrote: All pokemon however have a basic despawn timer attached to them, this basically means that you won't have them despawn in front of you unless they have been in the world for a decent length of time

I can let despawn the pokemon only going 10 meters away on many many places. That can i do in 10 or a little bit more seconds ticks.

Looks like a bug then or ?

Do you need a video for a better understanding or bugfinding ?
By MrMasochism
#164338 I've doubled the despawn radius and cleaned the logic up a little surrounding despawning, they were despawning at 1000 range which sounds large but they're still well in view at that range. 2000 is almost the render distance so they shouldn't really go while in view
JOIN THE TEAM