Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By bhoqure
#164129 I was wondering if the spawn of psyduck side mod works with the pixelmon grass. Like does it change the pokemon that would spawn in the grass and if it has night and day spawn times within the pixelmon grass?

By MoeBoy76
#164133 yes. yes, i am not sure

as it is right now i am simply getting a random (non-legendary) Pokemon that spawns on land for the biome the grass is in, tall grass and seaweed will work in a similar manner (one i finish adding them) but then i will begin work on a system similar to the shopkeepers where you can select a .json file the has been preset with Pokemon, of course i will make sure to allow continued use of the current system
By bhoqure
#164134 I was just wondering because i love the idea of the grass and i just wanted to know if the pokemon are set to the biome which they spawn and if i could change what spawns out of certain biomes with the grass.
By MoeBoy76
bhoqure wrote:I was just wondering because i love the idea of the grass and i just wanted to know if the pokemon are set to the biome which they spawn and if i could change what spawns out of certain biomes with the grass.

it uses the same code that is used to pick what spawns 'naturally' for land, so anything set in the database/SoP config in a biome, for example Plains, will spawn in the grass.
What i am not sure about is day/night cycle stuff
By bhoqure
#164146 The day and night/night and dawn/dusk do work it just have a multiplier in which the pokemon would spawn so say for example agra. i have it set to daytime 1 multiplier dawn/dusk 2 and night to 2.5. and rarity to to 100 that way its rare in daytime but more common at nighttime and dawn/dusk.

I thank you a lot for helping me with confirming the spawning though!!!
JOIN THE TEAM