Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By bhoqure
#163897 I have noticed that when i have been trying to update to 1.8 with my server, that all the ids are mismatched. Although i can say that i was also using custom npcs beta as well. But some of the pixelmon items like the pc disappeared and went complete invisible and when i try to place one i can't. I also cannot walk through anything that went invisible either and i cannot place any of the new doors without half of it going invisible and when i try to use them like open they disappear entirely and become like the pcs are where i cannot walk where they disappeared. I do not know if the ids for certain things have changed but i believe that is what it is and i do not no how to fix... I've been trying to mcedit everything but it has been 4 days and still not everything is gone that has changed ids. Takes 20 minutes per 1 item and i believe there is over 100 items that changed...

JOIN THE TEAM