Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By pikmints
#163260 I haven't gotten into creating custom trainers, or even command block work for that matter, and I was wondering if there currently is a way to have trainers' teams be variable, whether the actual teams change or different trainers with different teams are spawned in their place. I also mean any level of variability at all, not limited to the scenarios I'm asking below.

Ex) If a player enters a gym with [either 7 badges or an item with the NBT tag "7 badges"] the pokemon and held items of the trainers inside are assigned differently than if the player had any other number of badges.

Ex) If the (total or highest) level of a player's pokemon surpasses X, a different team is spawned.

JOIN THE TEAM