Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Fantem
#162066 I recently wanted to look into using side mods, like the safe zone mod for when you run out of Pokemon. Does anyone have news about these things? And is it possible somehow that I can add the Pokemon battle music and stuff?

By Some Body
#162067 1.8 sidemods, SafePlace included, are available on the Pixelmon launcher. However, the particular mod containing battle music (PixelUtilities) is not updated to 1.8.
By xanderindalzone
#162069 i need the sidemod jars updated so i can add them to my server... so ill be happy when you update them :)
By Some Body
#162071 You can grab the jars from the mods folder in the Pixelmon launcher profile once you install them.
By xanderindalzone
#162072 can you do that? oohh thx ....
By Fantem
#162083 The launcher, last I checked, did not show SafePlace in the list, even after setting the advanced features to on. It only had the Nuzlocke beta.
By Some Body
#162086 Select 4.0.7, download the sidemods from there, then switch to 4.0.8.

Note that Trainer Commands does not work with 4.0.8 yet.
By MoeBoy76
Fantem wrote:The launcher, last I checked, did not show SafePlace in the list, even after setting the advanced features to on. It only had the Nuzlocke beta.

the CDN should be updated shortly and allow side-mods to be downloaded when using 4.0.8
JOIN THE TEAM