Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Omocho
#161718 Couldn't see a better place to post this.

I'm looking for a server (that actually has people playing) that doesn't go way over-the-top with the donation shop. Every server I see has ridiculous donation shops. Pokeballs are meh, whatever. Even stupid shiny legendaries aren't a big deal since no one actually fights with legendaries unless they're bad. But I see tons of commands and ingame currency and pokemon levelling. Just lots of things like that really ruin it.

So does any server exist with 10+ average players like that? or is every server just a cash grab

By YatoKingara
#161722 Hello me and my friend Keith run one called PixelCorps. we maintain a decent shop without making players overpowered, we are currently running on 4.0.7 until we can get 4.0.8 to work on our server
JOIN THE TEAM