Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By pokken
#161542 I currently have Pixelmon 4.0.7 for 1.8 and the sidemods GTS-Universal, IVsEVs, and WonderTrade. I read on the wiki that these sidemods are compatible with 1.8/Pixelmon 4.0 but I cant seem to find the .cfg for them in the "config" folder for .minecraft and the commands dont even work. I dont seem to see the downloads for a 1.8 version for these sidemods on the wiki. Is the wiki wrong? I'm not entirely sure. Any sort of help for this issue would be great!

By Some Body
#161548 The instructions were written under the assumption that the mods would be made available on the downloads page within a reasonable amount of time, but this has not been the case. What you can do is follow a similar procedure to the installation of Gameshark.

GTS is not compatible with 4.0.7, and the wiki does not claim this.
JOIN THE TEAM