Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Ganman3
#161368 Exactly what can you do with Pixelmon and command blocks? How compatible are they with vanilla command blocks?

As far as I can tell, you can spawn mobs in front of players with them, and you can do other fairly basic things, but if I wanted to, say, track the moves of Pokemon in a party, or the number of battles somebody has won, or whether a player has won a battle. Similarly, I'm having trouble referring to Pixelmon as entities, I think because of UUIDs.

Is there a list of trackable statistics somewhere with Pixelmon? Are there statistics? What can I and can't I do just with Pixelmon and vanilla?

Thank you for your time.

By Ganman3
#161438 but if I wanted to, say, track the moves of Pokemon in a party, or the number of battles somebody has won, or whether a player has won a battle, I would not be able to do that.
I didn't finish my thought there, apparently.
By KuroMakai
#161516 There is the pokestat command you can use already in Pixelmon, which allows you to see some basic stats about their battle record. As for tracking moves and such, Pixel Extras in the sidemods has the command pokesee which shows you a player's team, evs/ivs, moves, nature, and ability.
JOIN THE TEAM