Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By DarthVatter
#158963 I'm looking to join a server but, i have no clue how to do so.
Any help i'd really appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

By dyinghere
#158965 First off, are you using the launcher or no? {I've never actually used the launcher because I'm already used to installing forge so I figure it's not that big a deal. So I don't know how different it is.}

Otherwise, it's pretty simple really! Just search for a server online, in the forums here or otherwise, check out what they have to offer and if you like it, get the IP address. Then get on minecraft and select the 'multiplayer' option. If you want to try the server out without hassle, you can just choose 'direct connect', then input the IP. It's usually going to be either a website looking thing or a string of numbers. Play for a while and if you like it, go back into the multiplayer screen and 'add server' then name it something you'll remember. You can join many servers if you want, so just keep looking!

Make sure you have the same Pixelmon and Minecraft Version as the Server though, alongside any required extra mods you might need to play.
JOIN THE TEAM