Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MrMasochism
nickshaul97 wrote:Another big thing is players that currently have weaker computers that lag with pixelmon 1.7.10 will encounter issues with 1.8 pixelmon. As a server owner I get quite annoyed by people complaining about lag and blaming it on the server. I know from my graphs and stats that I don't have any tps issues or lag problems and yet people blame us. So players that do not have solid gaming systems that do not lag will be angry with even more lag with 1.8 pixelmon. This is not something server owners or pixelmon can solve. It all comes down to the end user not having the proper requirements to play.

This is just rubbish. MC 1.8 is slightly more ram hungry than 1.7 but suffers from far less lag on lower end systems. They finally made it work with multiple cores to separate rendering out from the rest of the world code which has improved performance markedly

By SnowBlitzz
Asdfproblems wrote:Whats more rubbish is the fact that we are like 5 patches behind. 1.9 is coming soon. And we still havent even opened the 1.8 ones.

Yup :/ but there's nothing we can really do now but wait and wish for the best lol.
By MoeBoy76
#159380 Except that > 120% of 1.8.0-7 vanilla issues are already patched in forge 1.8.0, i have seen people ask for updates several times over at forge and Lex always said he saw now benefit since they were mostly bugfixes that were already in forge
JOIN THE TEAM