Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Kuwoobie
#157886 Several of our server's admins have teamed up and put together a clever new event that anyone can join and participate in.

The PCL is a brand new Pokemon League which will bring in a new competitive aspect to the server. This video will explain the basic concept of the PCL:

This will test everyone on their teambuilding, battling skills, and adaptability in battle. Now instead of the oh-so regular tournaments many of you are used to. If you want to challenge yourself or just have some fun with everyone else please just reply to this forum post on any dates and/or time that you CANNOT make the draft. We will try our best acomadate to your schedule, but i can make no promises. Now for our rules.

1. When we begin the draft each round will be completely randomized using a randomizer program to ensure that everyone has a fair chance. During the draft we will be drafting specific tiered pokemon (Ex. You may only draft OU tier Pokemon, and then we move on to UU tier, then RU, and finally NU). We will be using the tiers posted by me on the Competitive Forums.
3. Everyone will be asked to build their "Headquarters" at one of the smaller islands at the soon to be /warp PCL.
4. As long as they are willing to put in the effort and meet all time requirements then they will be allowed to participate in this League. So ANYONE is allowed into the league. No questions asked. IM TALKING TO YOU KUWOOBIE AND SHANY. (I GUESS SKY CAN COME TOO AS LONG AS HE HAS A DUGTRIO COUNTER >.>) ;).
5. The winner will get a rank of PCL Champion and a much greater prize which will be told to you all at the draft ;).
7. Now there will be a limit on how many OU, UU, RU, and NU pokemon that you will be allowed to draft; however, I won't be able to give those details until i know how many people can make it.
8. When someone leaves the league for any reason one of 2 things will happen. Anyone that is on the waiting list can take that person's team and record and continue the season for them or if no one is on the waiting list all future matches that will involve them will be considered null and their opponent will have an automatic win.
10. After the draft is done players will be allowed to trade any pokemon with other trainers from the pokemon that they have drafted as long as the pokemon they are trading are from the same tier level (OU for OU and NU for NU). Once a trade has been agreed upon by both parties (I don't care if you use any other bargaining chips as long as you follow the Tier Only Trade Rule) please talk to me and i'll update both of your teams :).
11. You must have a team name of a Pokemon that has the same first letter as your current ign or a nickname that people know you by. This is just a fun way to enhance your experience :). This Pokemon doesn't have to be on your team nor does it have to be in Pixelmon.
12. You are not allowed to use 2 of the same Pokemon in a battle; however, you are allowed to make multiple sets of the same pokemon to use in battles (Ex. A special and physical Lucario)
13. The Chairman and any member of The Council are also considered referees in any battle to remind players whats fair, to decide tie breakers, and to quell any arguments that may happen before, during, or after a battle. They must also keep track of the players to make sure they are using the pokemons they drafted. If 2 members of the council are battling then they can ask for a third party to intervene but they should be responsible enough to decide any outcome.
14. The following have been banned: Evasion and accuracy increasing/decreasing moves, Any move that is broken in pixelmon (Ask a staff member if a move is broken), Sleep Clause (only one pokemon is allowed to be asleep at a time), and the pokemon Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre.
15. The combination of the moves Swagger and Foul Play can only be used on 1 pokemon per team. (you can draft as many of the pokemon that can use this combination, but you can only use one in battle)

Now here is an example on how to apply: (Please make you app with the link below)
IGN: Bagebers123
Team Name: Bage's Bayleafs
Do you know how to EV Train and IV Breed (if you don't come find me):Yes
Any dates or times that may intervene with you not being able to come to the draft? No
Do you promise torespect any and all decisions made by the Chairman and the PCL Council? Yes

Now here are the following staff members to help you answer any questions regarding the PCL:
Bagbers123
Keono_the_3rd
PlanesWalkingGod
Tommyyellow
xGreenExScreeNx
Drayok22

If you have any questions please ask me or anyone in The Coucil :).
The PCL Chairman,
Bagebers123

Original thread and sign-up can be found here:

http://pokeheavenmc.enjin.com/forum/pag ... nouncement

Basically, anyone is allowed to sign up and participate-- even if they've never played before.

I'm interested in knowing what everyone thinks of this idea, which is not my own. I credit Bagebers123, Keono, xGreenExScreeNx, PlanesWalkingGod, Tommyyellow and Drayok22 for putting this together.

JOIN THE TEAM