Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Rerun24
#157464 Hey, I was just wondering if anyone could make a resource pack for those who have trouble reading the monotone GUI. I have a best friend who is legally blind, he can still play minecraft and other games because of his huge monitor and extreme zoom programs. He likes Pokémon and would like to play, but he can't read any of the text because it is all the same color.

If anyone could make this I would grateful, if not could someone point me in the right direction on how to make this for him so that he can play with me?

Like maybe how to recolor the text for the moves so that they each have their own color?

Or just how to basically recolor the UI to be easier to read?

Thank you.

By dyinghere
#157592 There are a few pixelmon gui based resource packs already
http://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?t ... elmon_Dark
I know there are others at least in the process of being done but I haven't seen anything for them recently. If that doesn't help, I know there's a way to go in and mess around. I'm not the best person to ask about this, but you can just open up any resource pack and edit them to your liking. I'm sure a quick google will help you a lot more in regards to this than I can haha.
JOIN THE TEAM