Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By ATEMVEGETA
#157434 1) Raikou in wrong biome! I think this Pokemon is spawning in a wrong biome. I'm saying that because according to the anime, when Raikou appears thunderstorm occurs with hard rain. In Savanna biomes, much like Desert biomes, it never rains.Just for that minor reason I think Raikou shouldn't be there. Maybe would better if Entei and Raikou were exchanging biomes!?

2) Groudon/Kyogre & time/weather change! I think (if possible) it would be awsome if the game could auto set time to 0 if you bring out Groudon (much like when sleeping on a bed), and for Kyogre to bring rainfall when brought out. Or at least to have them as External Moves of those Pokemon, like Forage, Fly, etc?

3) Time change effects! Maybe it would be cool if there was an option (other than the Bed) that could set the game to nightime/daytime/dusk/dawn manually. Maybe as external moves? It would be very helpful for people to catch specific Pokemon that spawn only during the nighttime, dusk or dawn (daytime can be set anyway with a bed).

4) Special Ore detector! Much like the Itemfinder, it can be an item that would show the areas of the Special Ores (Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst, Silicon, Crystal). Maybe 5 seperate items (one for each ore). It would be an awsome addition imo, and a life saver for me! xD

5) Swim Flippers! Much like the Running Boots, they will be giving you a speed boost inside the water. And I mean swimming speed not running speed inside the water like Depth Strider. (maybe to slow you down when walking on the land? :P )

By ATEMVEGETA
#157705 6) Unown world! Remove the Unowns from Mesa and Desert biomes and add them to The End. In the anime Unown were living in their own dimension. The End seems the best place for it imo.

7) Mob removal! Completely remove every mob from the game except Villagers because it makes the game unrealistic. This includes:
  1. Magma Cubes, Zombie Pigmen, Skeleton, Wither Skeleton and Blazes that spawn in Nether Fortresses in the Nether
  2. Zombie Pigmen that spawn in the overworld from Nether Portals
  3. Silverfish that spawn from Monster Egg blocks in Extreme Hills biomes and The End portal entrances.
  4. Iron Golem and Snow Golem creation with Pumkins and Snow/Iron, and Iron Golem from spawning through Village mechanics
  5. Endermites spawn from Ender Pearl throws
  6. Witches spawn in Witch Huts or by Thunderstrike'd Villager. (Or maybe leave Witches coz they look like humans as well as Villagers.)
  7. Elder Guardians in Ocean Munuments
  8. Chicken spawning from Eggs
  9. The Wither
  10. Cave Spiders spawning from Spawners inside Abandoned Minechafts
By ATEMVEGETA
#157834 8) Legendary detector! Instead of having the message pop up when a legendary spawns, it can be done if you have that detector with you. It would be more realistic then. So you keep the detector in your inventory and then when a legendary spawns it will show you that message. When you don't have the detector with you no message will be shown when a legendary spawns. Much like that guy in the anime set an Entei detector to notify him when Entei appears in that area.
JOIN THE TEAM